Mobius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bugs for games

Go down

Bugs for games Empty Bugs for games

Post by Sirvion 18/08/14, 06:39 am

After your big changes, there are many flaws, most of the quests do not appear in the list of quests, although these quests to continue the passage may be a problem with the display of Adena (this was before the update and now the case), to update the list of available inventory Adena need to open and close the inventory then upgraded to Aden, the problem with the post, the display shows that the mail is but when you open the mailbox mail is available it is empty, the system will search for clans does not work, there are various kinds of errors in the console, in lindvior should not be a territorial battle, but they have when he gives an exciting castle flag and skills of the castle, the reputation is calculated for the siege is not correct, the quests should be removed here is the list:
Get a pet In search of treasure,
independence,
Please necromancer Deserted village,
The Hidden Truth,
The tragedy in the forest,
The heart of Lydia,
Inhabitants of the Forest of the Dead,
Search for truth,
Hunt of the Golden Ram,
Swamp of Screams,
H X,
The meeting with the mercenaries,
Gaze,
Shadow of light Ferruginous Damon (Part 1)
Ferruginous Damon (part 2)
Decide (the quest for access to Frinteze)
Alliance with the Ketra Orcs,
War with Varka Silenos,
Proof of Valor (Ketra)
Kill Commander (Ketra)
Magic of Water - Part 1
Magic of Water - Part 2
Meeting with Ketra Orcs,
Alliance with the Varka Silenos,
War with Ketra Orcs,
Proof of Valor (Warka)
Kill Commander (Warka)
Fire Magic - Part 1
Fire Magic - Part 2
Meeting with Varka Silenos,
Exploration of the Sea Dispute All delicious - my,
Eliminate the source of danger,
Appetizing smell Destroy from the base,
There are no secrets,
Someday certainly know,
Deliver me from the anxiety,
Show your strength,
Poisoned Plains of the Lizardmen,
Think before you eat !,
Operation fields For good reason,
Danger - chance !,
The battle with evil spirits,
The strength of the risen Giant Defilers cemetery,
Nightmare Dwarfs Destruction of masonry Trask,
Mother freaks.
Not true spawn in the cemetery of Aden, the entire location should be at the level of 97, no teleport altar Shilen village Kaynak does not work all the wrong spawn mobs there from 1 to level 19 mobs and those that should be they NPC, does not operate the system jumps, even with level 1, you can use them, the prison of darkness exiles there half the NPC gun half the mobs and can kill there is no NPC in the Rune, a beauty salon, the NPC related quests for access to the temple under the Rune, many quests give errors at the end or do not even consider killing mobs clan system does not work orders, does not work parnasus flying island, you can not do quests and get into instanced zones to the bosses.

The following screens with errors:

This error occurs when you try to bring up the menu and search for clans to join it, do not change his status as clans, whenever the status of the hunt.

Code:
ERROR Client: IN_GAME IP: 127.0.0.1 Account: sirvion Player : Sirvion[268494110] - Failed running: [C
] RequestPledgeRecruitBoardSearch
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at lineage2.gameserver.network.serverpackets.PledgeRecruit.ExPledgeRecruitBoardSearch.<init>(ExPledg
eRecruitBoardSearch.java:34)
        at lineage2.gameserver.network.clientpackets.PledgeRecruit.RequestPledgeRecruitBoardSearch.runImpl(R
equestPledgeRecruitBoardSearch.java:53)
        at lineage2.gameserver.network.clientpackets.L2GameClientPacket.run(L2GameClientPacket.java:76)
        at lineage2.commons.net.nio.impl.MMOExecutableQueue.run(MMOExecutableQueue.java:66)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I will still find errors and report. Sorry for my English.

Sirvion
Heir
Heir

Back to top Go down

Bugs for games Empty Re: Bugs for games

Post by Mobius 18/08/14, 08:06 am

The castle problems are known, the whole thing needs to be remade.
If noone helps developing the new siege system,
I take in consideration to revert back to High Five sieges, at least they will work.

Packets need further development too.
Being able to login in Lindvior client doesn't mean we have everything working.
Mind what is gonna happen if we move to a new chronicle.

Quest rework was just a complicated big rename of classes.
No quest packet or quest mechanisms where changed. If there is a problem now, probably was here before rework.

Quests may not be shown because they are not in client.
Server uses quest id from client to display name and description.
Check QuestName-e.dat

I haven't dropped non-Lindvior quests, because it needs to be confirmed, one quest by the time. Other packs use them, so maybe there is a reason they keep them, these quests may be used for some purpose (like get a pet or access a raid). So, to drop a quest someone must confirm that is 100% useless.
Mobius
Mobius
Administrator
Administrator

https://mobius.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirvion 18/08/14, 08:24 am

Of course it is important that every possible help in the design, of course I do as much as possible will help all what I can, but with a quest problem is that when you take the quest in the castle, he does not appear in the list of quests but it can continue to perform, I use standard systems from 531 minutes, so do not quite understand what could be the problem, as well as a problem with the quests in Hellfire seed when they perform for the first time there is a window and there's a lot of errors when you close the window and re-finish it's okay.

Sirvion
Heir
Heir

Back to top Go down

Post by DjPanVanos 18/08/14, 08:37 am

so with a few words WE NEED SOME MORE DEVELOPERS to continued updating project.

DjPanVanos
Knight
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Mobius 18/08/14, 09:04 am

Sirvion wrote:Of course it is important that every possible help in the design, of course I do as much as possible will help all what I can, but with a quest problem is that when you take the quest in the castle, he does not appear in the list of quests but it can continue to perform, I use standard systems from 531 minutes, so do not quite understand what could be the problem, as well as a problem with the quests in Hellfire seed when they perform for the first time there is a window and there's a lot of errors when you close the window and re-finish it's okay.

Those quests should be removed Razz
Check QuestName-e.dat
Mobius
Mobius
Administrator
Administrator

https://mobius.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down